Tuesday 16 November 2010

PUNK PATCHES ARE BACK on sale!!!!!!

D.I.Y. HIGH-QUALITY SCREEN PRINTING HEAVY FABRIC PATCHES:
So far I've printed over 200 patches and for sure it will grow even more. So if you want to buy some patches (remember of your friends too, patches are a good gift) go to my seller link on ebay
daigoroh666. There you gonna find them on ebay.co.uk (£) and ebay.com (US$) + tones of t-shirts.
So here are the pictures of the patches (click on the lot to enlarge it)










For wholesale and custom design (wholesale only) don't hesitate to contact me on osmanita@hotmail.co.uk
HERE IS MY EBAY LINK ONCE AGAIN:

7 comments:

Condensed Harris said...

hey i dont know when youre getting back but i would definitely like to buy a patch. but i do have questions. are they good thick patches?

do you think youre going to do another run? I would love to get a hold of an appendix or lama patch.

let me know. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yes Harris , those are good strong fabric not too thick but not thin at all. Appendix and Lama will be for the future for sure. Take care.

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

nice work

Sara said...

When will you start printing shirts to sell?

Anonymous said...

Hi, sorry this is off subject but carlos cosotti gave me your contact info. im flying out to london for a couple days beginning of July and looking for a place to crash. Iv'e also never been to europe/london and looking for good places to check out.
I'm also good friends w/dumpy(from states).
Thanks,
Miko
p.s. my email miko@riseup.net

Mikki said...

Hey! Do you have any backpatches of Riistetyt or maybe Pisschrist of something? Or just maybe tell me what you have, if you have any.

Anonymous said...

Mikki,
I can do RIISTETYT "Valtio Vankina".

CARRY ON SCREAMING Middle Finger T-shirts & Hoodies

Carry on Screaming Middle Finger Hoodies and T-shirts. Artwork by the great Brazilian Tattoo artist Mauro Landim (Mundo Cão). Av...