D.I.Y. HIGH QUALITY SCREEN PRINTING HEAVY FABRIC PATCHES:
So far I've printed over 100 patches and for sure it will grow even more. So if you want to buy some patches (remember of your friends too, patches are a good gift) go to my seller link on ebay daigoroh666. There you gonna find them on ebay.co.uk (£) and ebay.com (US$) + tones of t-shirts.
So here are the pictures of the patches (click on the lot to enlarge it)


For wholesale and custom design (wholesale only) don't hesitate to contact me on osmanita@hotmail.co.uk


HERE IS MY EBAY LINK ONCE AGAIN:


Friday, 30 May 2008

鉄アレイ TETSU ARREY 1st Album

Hello fellas! After sometime of laziness I'm back for few more posts. I don't think will be many, but they are here ready to be posted.
鉄アレイ, TETSU ARREY or TETSU ARRAY is a Japanese band first known from the compilation Eye of The Thrash Guerrilla LP '88 bootlegged in 2000.
I don't know when this album was released as it doesn't state on the cover, but I believe it is from 1991. I know it is very hard to find, differently from the second album that was well spread by HG-Fact.
For you guys that never heard TETSU ARREY, they play the typical Japanese "Burning Spirits" music, a Hardcore Punk with some elements of Rock and Metal. I found a little bit hard to swallow when I've heard the second album for the first time, but after few listening and even more after seen them live it became easy to enjoy them. And sure at that time I didn't have the first album which I believe to be the best one.
DOWNLOAD:
鉄アレイ TETSU ARREY 1st Album (Sunshine Sherbet Records / SS-011)

No comments: