D.I.Y. HIGH QUALITY SCREEN PRINTING HEAVY FABRIC PATCHES:
So far I've printed over 100 patches and for sure it will grow even more. So if you want to buy some patches (remember of your friends too, patches are a good gift) go to my seller link on ebay daigoroh666. There you gonna find them on ebay.co.uk (£) and ebay.com (US$) + tones of t-shirts.
So here are the pictures of the patches (click on the lot to enlarge it)


For wholesale and custom design (wholesale only) don't hesitate to contact me on osmanita@hotmail.co.uk


HERE IS MY EBAY LINK ONCE AGAIN:


Friday, 30 May 2008

HYLKIÖ - 1st 7" EP '92

Hylkiö was a Hardcore/Punk band from Finland better known for their split 7" with Battle of Disarm from 1994 when they also released another 7" split with Urban Riot, playing crust/grindcore.
But before that they had put out two 7" EPs in the pure Scandinavian hardcore veins that would reminds you of Mellakka, Varaus, Kaaos,...
I am posting this rare first one (300 made) in the hope that someone rip Maapallo Itkee Verisiä Kyyneleitä 7" EP from 1993 as I only have that on tape and I tell you what -the second one blows the first away- including a great cover of Disorder's Rampton Song.
DOWNLOAD:
HYLKIÖ - 1st 7" EP '92 (SHJ Records / SHJ-013)

4 comments:

Terska said...

great. some hylkiö members played in armed revolution.

http://saapasnahkatorni.blogspot.com/2008/05/armed-revolution-10-tracks-ep-1993.html

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

hey ratoseco!

I could offer that split 7" with B.O.D. and a split tape with ÖDEEMA if you´re interested.

RATOSECO said...

Hey Papa!
Yeah, I have the split with Battle of Disarm and the one with Urban Riot, but never heard the split tape with
Ödeema. Would you post that?

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

will be posted as soon as I find the time to rip it! ripping tapes, especially livetapes, is a pain in the ass!